Vai al contenuto

Temperatura dei genitori

Messaggi consigliati

Secondo voi quanto puo' influire nella capacità di esprimere sentimenti l' avere avuto una madre ''fredda''? quanto puo' influire nella dimenticanza, nella capacità di non trattenere a lungo emozozioni, sentimenti provati e quindi capacità di affezzionarsi alle persone e nello stesso tempo cogliere i dettagli di persone e cose?

Viceversa l' avere avuto un padre ''freddo'' e una madre affettuosa puo' contribuire in taluni, specie negli uomini, a sviluppare una spiccata sensibilità e una capacita' di ricordanza, una capacità di espressioni dei semntimenti? Ma, l' avere avuto come controaltare un padre freddo puo' influire sulla praticita' nell' affrontare la vita, anche quest' ultima cosa riferita soprattutto agli uomini.

Metterei altre sfaccettature nel discorso ma se vi va iniziamo da qui

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Pubblicità

secondo me hai aperto 3 - 4 topic che parlano della stessa cosa, nei quali hai gia avuto degli spunti di risposta tra l'altro... vgliamo prova a riunirli?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

secondo me hai aperto 3 - 4 topic che parlano della stessa cosa, nei quali hai gia avuto degli spunti di risposta tra l'altro... vgliamo prova a riunirli?

secondo me io ho aperto tre o 4 topic e tu non ci hai capito un tubo eppure dovrebbe essere il tuo futuro mestiere cogliere le sfumature.....Ego non è meglio se ti fai un corso per parrucchiere? :Batting Eyelashes:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

vediamo no? proviamo a costruire la storia di un ipotetico personaggio facendo il collage di questi topic, vuoi vedere parlano della stessa cosa?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

vediamo no? proviamo a costruire la storia di un ipotetico personaggio facendo il collage di questi topic, vuoi vedere parlano della stessa cosa?

si vengono fuori due palle di neve grosse grosse

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 month later...
Ospite two0426

In WoW patch 1.9, Blizz added special fishing pools, or as I sometimes call them, Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling swirls, that contain specific items. They vary some, depending on the zone. There is a very good thread on the WoW forums that details some of the things available and the locations, thanks to Pleather on the Stormreaver server for collecting the information. These pools include the new Sagefish and Greater Sagefish, as well as wow gold Firefin Snapper, Oily Blackmouth, Deviate Fish, and floating debris piles where you can get (unlocked) trunks that contain crafting materials and equipment.Also, in one zone, Azshara, there are swirls called ‘Patch of Elemental Water’, where you can fish up elemental water items: Globe of Water, Elemental Water, and Essence wow power leveling of Water. Located mostly in the Bay of Storms there, these are arguably the highest level, and most profitable, fishing spots in the game - I’ve made nadoubush thousands of gold by farming these pools. I’ve spent some time collecting data on the locations of these pools, and this page is dedicated to detailing this information. wedding dresses First, in order to fish in the Bay of Storms, you need a ridiculous level of fishing skill. A total of 420 is needed to guarantee landing what you catch, though you can make the attempt to fish with as low as 350 (I believe), though you will rarely land a fish with that skill level. Use lures and equipment to raise your skill if needed. The best fishing items can be gotten at the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza contest, so you may want to try that…with the items there, aion gold you can get your skill to 350, there is a +2 enchant for gloves, and lures give up to 100 bonus as well. In my observation, if you can get your skill to 420 with some combination of the above, you won’t miss many fish at all. I regularly fish at 415, and only miss a very few.zdm.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

In WoW patch 1.9, Blizz added special fishing pools, or as I sometimes call them, Cheap wow gold buy wow power leveling aion wedding dresses wow power leveling swirls, that contain specific items. They vary some, depending on the zone. There is a very good thread on the WoW forums that details some of the things available and the locations, thanks to Pleather on the Stormreaver server for collecting the information. These pools include the new Sagefish and Greater Sagefish, as well as wow gold Firefin Snapper, Oily Blackmouth, Deviate Fish, and floating debris piles where you can get (unlocked) trunks that contain crafting materials and equipment.Also, in one zone, Azshara, there are swirls called ‘Patch of Elemental Water’, where you can fish up elemental water items: Globe of Water, Elemental Water, and Essence wow power leveling of Water. Located mostly in the Bay of Storms there, these are arguably the highest level, and most profitable, fishing spots in the game - I’ve made nadoubush thousands of gold by farming these pools. I’ve spent some time collecting data on the locations of these pools, and this page is dedicated to detailing this information. wedding dresses First, in order to fish in the Bay of Storms, you need a ridiculous level of fishing skill. A total of 420 is needed to guarantee landing what you catch, though you can make the attempt to fish with as low as 350 (I believe), though you will rarely land a fish with that skill level. Use lures and equipment to raise your skill if needed. The best fishing items can be gotten at the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza contest, so you may want to try that…with the items there, aion gold you can get your skill to 350, there is a +2 enchant for gloves, and lures give up to 100 bonus as well. In my observation, if you can get your skill to 420 with some combination of the above, you won’t miss many fish at all. I regularly fish at 415, and only miss a very few.zdm.

ci occorre lightning

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ha vinto two0426, la sua uscita in inglese è stata fantastica :D: :D: :D:

comunque si gioia, è proprio così, o in positivo o in negativo ovviamente !

poi a parte queste espressioni di sentimenti ed emozioni, si concepisce proprio l'ideale di una relazione che non a caso, si differenzia da soggetto a soggetto !

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Unisciti alla conversazione

Adesso puoi postare e registrarti più tardi. Se hai un account, registrati adesso per inserire messaggi con il tuo account.

Ospite
Rispondi

×   Incolla come testo formattato.   Incolla invece come testo normale

Sono permesse un massimo di 75 faccine.

×   Il tuo link è stato inserito automaticamente.   Visualizza invece come link

×   Il tuo contenuto precedente è stato ripristinato.   Editor trasparente

×   Non puoi incollare le immagini direttamente. Carica o inserisci immagini dall'URL.

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

• Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.

• Crea nuovo/a...

Informazione importante

Navigando questo sito accetti le nostre politiche di Politica sulla Privacy.